Katarina Rosell – lawyer and member of the Swedish Barrister Association.
- Master of Law at Lund’s University 1983.
- After work at a bank, work as an administration official at the tax office in Lund 1984 and 1985.
- Trainee as a court clerk at the administrative court of Malmö 1985-1991.
- Assisting lawyer at a barrister’s office 1991-1995.
- Member of the Swedish Barrister Association 1995.
- Enterprise as a barrister in my own firm in Landskrona 1995-2005.
- Assisting Notary Public in Landskrona 1996-2005.
- Barrister with my own company in Lund since 2005.
Family law: Preferably custody-, residence-, visitation right- and alimony-cases, but also f e contracts and testaments.
Migration law: Public representation in asylum-cases (cases concerning residence permits and other permits), but also work permits, student permits and relative migration.
Criminal law: Public defense council and public plaintiff council.
Coercive interventions concerning children and young people, drug- and alcohol addicts and concerning psychiatry cases, as well as other actions by the social office.
You are welcome to contact me for a consulting appointment, where you also will get help and information about financing lawyer’s fees and court proceedings’ costs.